Active IQ Level 2 Award in:
Instructing Studio Cycling
|Guided learning Hrs||TBC|
The Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Studio Cycling is aimed at learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to a professionally competent level to plan and deliver safe and effective group cycling sessions.
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification e.g. Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ETM)
- Some experience of studio cycling is useful
How is the course delivered?
This qualification comprises of 2 units (4 credits). For detailed information on the qualification structure download the Qualification Guidance.
How is the course assessed?
- Practical demonstration/Assignment
This qualification provides progression to:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness for learners who wish to develop and demonstrate occupational competence in delivering exercise sessions
- Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills and become personal trainers
- Qualifications in related sectors, eg. Sports Massage, where they will be provided with the knowledge and skills to practise sports massage alongside fitness instructing in the health club environment