Active IQ Level 4 Award in:
UNDERSTANDING THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
|Guided learning Hrs||TBC|
|Total qualification time||6|
This qualification is intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance without any requirement to quality assure.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- A1 Assess Candidate Performance Using a Range of Methods
- D32 Assess Candidate Performance and D33 Assess Candidate Using Different Sources of Evidence
How is the course assessed?
This qualification comprises of one mandatory unit (6 credits).