Active IQ Level 4 Award in:
THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ASSESSMENT PROCESSES AND PRACTICE
|Guided learning Hrs||TBC|
|Total qualification time||12|
This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre. The objective of this qualification is to assess the performance of a learning and development practitioner with responsibility for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- A1 Assess Candidate Performance Using a Range of Methods
- D32 Assess Candidate Performance and D33 Assess Candidate Using Different Sources of Evidence
Learners must also:
- Show current evidence of Continuing Professional Development in Assessment and Quality Assurance
- Have an up to date working knowledge and experience of best practice in Assessment and Quality Assurance
How is the course assessed?
This qualification comprises of two mandatory units (12 credits). Successful achievement of both units must be achieved for the full qualification.