Being an apprentice offers many great opportunities. You'll meet new people, learn new skills and gain new qualifications. It means working for an employer and discovering things about yourself that you never knew before.
It doesn't matter if this is your first time working in your chosen environment, or whether you want to build on experience you already have. As an apprentice, you work closely with professionals who give you the support you need to do your job properly and progress.
Our Apprenticeship and Advanced Apprenticeship courses cover a varied range of employment topics that include:
- Fitness Instructing
- Personal Training
- Leisure Management
- Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Supporting Teaching and learning in PE and School Sport
- Children's Care and Early Years Educator
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
We currently offer four main apprenticeship routes with apprenticeship and advanced apprenticeship programmes available for each;
What Happens on an Apprenticeship?
We ensure the course is flexible, and if necessary tailored to each individual, so you can take it at your own pace. Most people take between 12 and 18 months to complete their Apprenticeship. You can rely on:
- Receiving support and guidance the whole way
- Getting paid for the duration of your Apprenticeship
- Receiving a full induction with all your training