Level 3 Diploma in:
|Guided learning Hrs||TBC|
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective Yoga sessions.
- A minimum of two years experience of participating in Yoga classes is desirable
- The course requires physical exertion, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is an element of communication involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2
How is the course delivered?
Learners must complete the five mandatory units (38 credits). For detailed information on the qualification structure, download the Qualification Guidance.
How is the course assessed?
- Multiple choice exam
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/Assignment
This qualification provides progression to:
- Other fitness instruction qualifications at Level 2 or Level 3
- Level 3 qualifications for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills